Manager - Sales and After-Sales Our client is one of the longest running automobile importers in Sri Lanka, and also one of the oldest continuously operating distributors for its franchises in the Asian region. Job Requirements
- Results driven.
- MBA/Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other professional qualification in a relevant field.
- 6-10 years' experience in the relevant field.
- Previous experience in Automobile industry is a definite advantage.
- Key achievements in automobile industry will be an added advantage (Vehicle sales and After-sales).
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Act as an ambassador for the company's culture.
- In-depth understanding of marketing guidelines and policies of the company and brands.
- Update and enforce policies relevant for the special sales division.
- Attend to tender/bidding matters and fleet deals related to the business.
- Working on expanding the business network on company brands.
- Formulate special sales/budget strategies for the division by collaborating with all related divisions.
- Manage and coordinate after-sales teams and managers.
- Oversee, Coach and Support day-to-day organization with the after-sales team.
- Analyze customer quality surveys and support staff in improving the quality of service.
- Analyze the local market, monitor competition offers, conditions and wages and apply the manufacturer's commercial policy.
- Implement the after-sales business plan, the CRM contact plan and the processing of leads.
- Set up the after-sales activity forecast (turnover and workshop hours) and define action plans for implementation.
If you feel you’re up for the challenge, Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org