Manager - Sales and After-SalesOur client is one of the longest running automobile importers in Sri Lanka, and also one of the oldest continuously operating distributors for its franchises in the Asian region. Job Requirements
- Results driven.
- MBA/Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other professional qualification in a relevant field.
- 6-10 years' experience in the relevant field.
- Previous experience in Automobile industry is a definite advantage.
- Key achievements in automobile industry will be an added advantage (Vehicle sales and After-sales).
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Act as an ambassador for the company's culture.
- In-depth understanding of marketing guidelines and policies of the company and brands.
- Update and enforce policies relevant for the special sales division.
- Attend to tender/bidding matters and fleet deals related to the business.
- Working on expanding the business network on company brands.
- Formulate special sales/budget strategies for the division by collaborating with all related divisions.
- Manage and coordinate after-sales teams and managers.
- Oversee, Coach and Support day-to-day organization with the after-sales team.
- Analyze customer quality surveys and support staff in improving the quality of service.
- Analyze the local market, monitor competition offers, conditions and wages and apply the manufacturer's commercial policy.
- Implement the after-sales business plan, the CRM contact plan and the processing of leads.
- Set up the after-sales activity forecast (turnover and workshop hours) and define action plans for implementation.
- Minimum 2 years of industrial experience with ReactJS
- Industrial experience in ExpressJS
- Experience in LESS/SASS
- Ability to convert a given design into pixel-perfect HTML/CSS
- Passionate about learning new web technologies
- Ability to follow coding best practices to craft clean and maintainable code
- Experience in working in an agile environment
2 weeks ago
Telemarketer - Inbound / Outbound Call Center Solutions Our Client is an offshore Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company based in Colombo to provide total IT enabled solutions services under one roof. With the latest technology to deliver excellent quality with turnaround time. Applicants Should Have • Proficient in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam. • Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role. Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone. • Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems. • Excellent communication and presentation skills. • Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints. • Persistent and results-oriented. • Patient and able to handle customer rejection. Responsibilities • Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products. • Answer incoming calls from prospective customers. • Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits. • Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements. • Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs. • Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system. • Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation. • Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales. • Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information. If you feel you’re up for the challenge, Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
SSE - Full Stack Developer (PHP+JAVA) Our Client is a payment gateway service provider specializing in helping our customers reach their entrepreneurial goal with over 1700+ Merchants up to date. Applicants Should Have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline, or a combination of work experience and education.
- A total of 5 years of experience in Full Stack designing and developing software solutions.
- Hands-on production code development experience in Java on a scalable, commercial product.
- Strong experience and knowledge with PHP, MySQL, Java and other stack .
- Skilled at building data-intensive software in the cloud.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in an E-commerce platform is a definite advantage.
Our client is a multidisciplinary service provider who has been in the industry since 2003, who provides consultancy services for a wide array of assignments related to infrastructure development, socio-economic surveys, monitoring & evaluation, and turnkey solutions for implementation of training.
Applicants Should Have
- A Diploma or a Bachelor Degree.
- Previous experience in a Junior Executive/ Trainer/ Secretary position is essential.
- Good command in English Language, including excellent written English skills
- Good organization skills and the ability to work to priorities and work within deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy in one’s work
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative when required.
- Good computer skills and experience with the Office suite of programs, including word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook and data base applications.
- Candidates should be able to work full day on both Saturdays and Sundays
- Assist in Student Services and Academic related matters, including timetabling, handling students inquires, lecturers deployment and academic resources planning (seminars and academic courses)
- Assist in the development and review of operational policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and complete academic/student data and reports for review and submission purposes
- Conduct student orientation and ensure timely response to students and participants
- General administration including program coordination, evaluations and facilities improvements
If you feel you’re up for the challenge, Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should have obtained the proficiency level of NCT / CITT - Construction Supervisor issued by a Technical / Vocational Training Institute or have NVQ (Level 5 & 6) in Civil Engineering
- Should be proficient in AutoCAD and have basic draftsman skills
- Knowledge of and ability to execute Quantity Surveying principals
- Ability to complete interior finishing projects by planning, organizing and controlling the project
- Ability to conduct quality inspections, supervise sub-contractors / staff
Interested candidates e-mail your CV to 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭@𝐝𝐜𝐢.𝐥𝐤 For more information contact us on: Tel: +94115103623 WhatsApp: +94771099610 Connect with us for more job opportunities linkedIn
- Good written & verbal skills in English.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Preferred age, below 30 years old
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong demonstrated IT knowledge
- Experience in handling payroll system would be an added advantage Salary - LKR 25000 Qualified candidates are requested to email an updated resume along with a cover note to email@example.com For more information contact us on + 94 115103623 Connect with us for more job opportunities linkedIn
- Should have a relevant degree in IT/Computer Science.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a relevant field.
- Experienced in SQL and or C# .NET
- Must be organized and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Networking and basic IT troubleshoot knowledge.
- Proficiency in C#.Net technologies & web development skills.
- Ability to work according to the UK calendar
- Use of visual studio or any other IDE
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Required qualification of either CIMA/ACCA/CA.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Ability to oversee overall HR functions in each plant (3 plants)
- 2 years working experience as a HR manager/ 4 years as an HR executive
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Demonstrate experience in human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and best HR practices
- Should be people oriented and results driven
- Male candidates preferred
- Proficiency in RESTful API design, development & optimization
- Experience in using Express (or similar framework) for RESTful API development
- Experience with both RDBMS & NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Solid knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in leveraging cloud patterns like S3 , RDS , EC2 , etc CI/CD pipelines and monetary tools
- Experience with code review of other developers work and enforcing best practices
- Experience with Docker or comparable container technologies
- Experience in IOT & knowledge in logistics domain would be an added advantage