• Financial accounting and reconciliation of key accounts
• Support in financial analysis and monitoring KPIs
• Support billing and collection processes
• Managing payment cycle and tax compliance
• Creation of Sales Orders, Delivery Note & Invoicing (Product & Service) of the Customers.
• Vendor creation as per Policy guidelines, SRM Shopping Cart requisition, Raising PO’s. GRN’s, Invoice booking & Matching, processing of vendor payments.
• Obtain Tax clearance on foreign payment and reconciliation of WHT deductions on vendor payments.
• Bank & Accruals reconciliation.
• Support Sales team with the debtors aging and payments follow up.
• Support Financial Analyst (FA) on Monthly & Quarterly…
• Provide financial analysis reports to GM.
• Liaise and Coordinate with Internal and External stakeholders
• Monitor KPI’s (DSO, SOI, GM%,) and have periodically reporting and briefing notes GM
• Fully or part qualified in ACCA/ CIMA/CIM
• At least 1-2 years of working experience in a similar position
• Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, service-oriented, creative and well-organized
• Excellent planning, analyzing and interpersonal capabilities along with oral and written communication skills in English
• Excel applications & necessary computer skills are prerequisites of the job.
Interested Candidates e-mail your C.V to
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Or Contact Us on: